<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Yada, yada, yada...


Here's the Larry David interview from April's edition of Laugh Factory magazine.

Laugh Factory: I guess the first question should be why you granted us this
interview. You're not known as someone who enjoys talking to the press.

Larry David: You consider yourself the press?

LF: Well, I don't expect to attend any White House news conferences, but you
know what I mean. I'm honored that you've granted us this interview.

LD: You're an attractive man, why shouldn't I let you interview me.

LF: You're too kind.

LD: I'm well aware of that.

LF: Let me start by asking you the obvious questions.

LD: That sounds like an excellent strategy. Fire away.

LF: How has the huge success of "Seinfeld" affected your life?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?